Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mt. Tabor WalkAdventure


I saw this deal at ensogo and I kinda like trekking adventure so I asked my fiancee if he wants to go for a day tour at Mt. Tabor in Tagaytay (definitely he always wants to go with me wherever I l want to). So I purchased 2 vouchers for 300php  of a Day tour at Mt. Tabor with free lunch + trekking + swimming.



Yeah, it was really an adventure. It was a long transportation getting their. From Robinson's Dasmarinas (or Pala-pala) we took bus (any bus heading to Olivarez, Tagaytay) to Rotonda. Then we ride in a jeepney heading to Picnic Groove/People's Park. There is a signage going to Mt. Tabor before getting in People's Park. We ride a tricycle for 50php (I really can't remember the price). It was a long trip going to Mt. Tabor.

To cut things short, the lunch was okay, trekking was short but fun, the swimming pool was small but okay (there were another loud and bubbly group with us), staffs are friendly, the view are overlooking some Tagaytay's low land and a lot of trees and the travel was long but manageable. 

Take note to get the number of a trycycle driver (though the owner have a contact numbers of trycyle driver) for back up if your planning to go there. :)

For the rating, 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment