Sunday, April 28, 2013

Celina's Cafe and The Overlooking Taal View


I ought to surprise my fiancee with Tagaytay treat at Celina's Cafe purchased at metrodeal. In the end, we were surprised because it's almost all Filipino buffet. 

Marketing was so EXXAGERATED for it says about Celina cafe:

The photo is really exxagerated.


"Enjoy an all-you-can-eat unlimited buffet with extensive array of Asian and international fusion dishes, with starters, mains, and desserts"

My fiancee was not so happy eating at Celina's because he think its somehow like Dad's and he's expecting International cuisines (he's a big fan of japanese cuisines). We almost argued because I want to kindda surprise him but we ended up i a big BOO. For a 299php promo which is originally 600php regular price (almost same price with other eat-all-you can buffet which serves international dishes like yakimix, dad's, etc), it was a bit overpriced honestly for THE ORIGINAL PRICE. 

It's not an extensive array also, not so much Asian and International fusion dishes. Not so good and accomodating customer service. 

I love the scenic place though! I have a second thought if I'll ever come back here. Hey, hey, it's 2 out of 5 for my rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment