Sunday, April 28, 2013

My First Diamond Peel (ever!) at Surgilight


I'm not really into facials, peelings, blah, blah, blah. But as part of my whitening expedition, I tried Diamond Peel for the first time.

I availed a voucher at metrodeal for 3 session of Diamond Peel (99php each). Upon checking at SM Dasma branch, it was 800php with free regular facial (regular facial alone costs 250php). So it saves me almost 420php. 

I never had a problem with my reservation 5 days prior my desired date. Also the branch is conveniently located inside the mall. The staffs where very accomodating but I think they are too slow (I really don't know if that's just the way it is since I have nothing to compare yet) and they chicha a lot and out loud (talking about co-therapist which was absent for days).

Well, my experience was not bad for a first timer. The therapist said its much better if I have a facial first to cleanse my face and make it firm before the diamond peel treatment, so I got one and also out of curiousity since it was my first time to go for a facial treatment ever. Facial treatment cost me 420php (facial+seaweed mask+laser+vacuum plus pricking, so much ouch!).  My therapist was very friendly and she ask me if it was my first time. She gently touches my skin, gently did the pricking (but it still hurts), gently applying toner, mask, etc.

So it costs me over-all 520php for facial and diamond peel. I definitely return for a two more session (I'm thinking for a regular 250php only, facial+laser+vacuum)

Feels great after a long stress at work! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    Facial Treatment for Acne Scar Cost in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing useful information.also visit my blog Facial Treatment for Acne Scar

    ReplyDelete