Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My not-so-‘Footilicious Chocolate Foot Spa at F Salon’ experience

Happy Labor's Day!
Cheers for the hard working ladies!!! (okay, and gents!)


I purchased a voucher at metrodeal for a foot spa at F salon due to the curiosity for “chocolate foot spa” (sounds yum!yum!).  It costs me 198php for 2 vouchers (99/each) since I opted to tag my mom along. Due to my mom’s busy schedule with my home improvement, I asked my colleague Leah instead.

F salon spa is conveniently located along Aguinaldo Hi-way (MS1 Manggahan Branch just in front of Walter Mart) so it was easy to go there.

It’s not my first time since I purchased a lot of foot spa deals from Metro Manila to Cavite, but for Leah it was her first.


When Leah and I arrived, there were several customers so we need to queue and wait for our turn (I called to reserve however they said I can just come there and present my voucher). So we talked and talked about production updates until it was our turn (yes!). We waited for almost 30 minutes (well, not-so-bad).

We had a Foot soak & scrub (voucher) and pedicure (additional service/fee). Actually, I don’t know where was the Chocolate Foot Spa there since I haven’t seen CHOCO (except for a dry maroon/brown thing, *which the pedicurist don’t know*, they scrubbed for seconds and rinsed for a minute to our feet). 

What shocked me was they used UNDISCREETLY the same brush and same foot pile to our feet (without cleaning, just used by the other customers. So unsanitary!).



My pedicurist was in bad mood saying foul words a lot, complaining about her hard day to her colleague loudly (who was treating Leah) and how little she’s income with the company (So unethical atey, go get private not in front of us!!!). I thought she will be harsh to my feet but incredibly, what’s good about her is she’s fast but gentle (though in bad mood); she scrubbed my foot and cleaned my nails thoroughly.

For Leah's experience, she said the pedicure was too fast and she felts it was not totally cleaned unlike mine (Oh! Not-so-good experience for first timer, that's bad!)

If I’ll ever come back again, it will be because of ate-complaining-a-lot pedicure service but definitely not the Footilicious Chocolate Foot Spa ever. 

A 1 out of 5 experience.


**No picture taking. Leah and I were busy chitchatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment